Nationally recognised Units of Competency
- UETTDRRF06 Perform rescue from a live low voltage panel
- HLTAID001 Provide CPR
A nationally recognised Statement of Attainment noting the above units of competency will be emailed to participants deemed competent at the conclusion of the course.
Course Outcomes include
The CPR component of this course provides participants with the skills and knowledge required to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) as recommended by the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) Guidelines.
Participants must be able to perform CPR in line with ARC guidelines including:
- at least 2 minutes of uninterrupted single rescuer CPR on an Adult resuscitation manikin placed on the floor; and
- at least 2 minutes of uninterrupted single rescuer CPR on an Infant resuscitation manikin placed on a firm surface.
The Low Voltage Rescue (LVR) component of this course provides participants with the skills and knowledge of rescue procedures from live low voltage apparatus.
- Prepare to perform rescue procedures from live LV panel
- Carry out rescue from live LV panel
- Complete the LV panel rescue procedure
Our website has a comprehensive range of information that will help you make an informed decision regarding the training we provide. Please refer to the Student Handbook for general information regarding your rights and responsibilities when we provide training to you.
Unique Student Identifier
If you are undertaking nationally recognised training you will need to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). It is free and easy for you to create your own USI online. By law, training organisations can only issue your certificate once they have received your USI. Please visit https://www.usi.gov.au/ to create your USI.