Nationally recognised Unit of Competency
- MSMWHS217 Gas test atmospheres
A nationally recognised Statement of Attainment will be emailed to participants deemed competent at the conclusion of the course.
Course outcomes include
This course provides participants with the skills and knowledge to gas test an atmosphere prior to entering a workspace.
- Select and calibrate equipment in accordance with procedures
- Identify hazards from possible atmosphere contaminants
- Monitor gas on an ongoing basis as required
- Inspect and fault-find monitoring equipment in accordance with procedures
Our website has a comprehensive range of information that will help you make an informed decision regarding the training we provide. Please refer to the Student Handbook for general information regarding your rights and responsibilities when we provide training to you.
Unique Student Identifier
If you are undertaking nationally recognised training you will need to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). It is free and easy for you to create your own USI online. By law, training organisations can only issue your certificate once they have received your USI. Please visit https://www.usi.gov.au/ to create your USI.