This course provides participants with the competency required to perform the role of Chief Warden or Warden during a workplace emergency.
Covers the range of emergencies and workplaces considered by AS3745 Planning for emergencies in facilities.
Course outcomes include:
- Role of Chief Warden and Warden in the Emergency Control Organisation (ECO) structure
- Duties of the Emergency Planning Committee (EPC)
- Response to emergency reports, signals and warnings
- Command and control
- Efficient evacuation of workplace
- Report and results of initial emergency response