Nationally recognised Unit of Competency
- PUAFER007 Manage an emergency control organisation
A nationally recognised Statement of Attainment will be emailed to participants deemed competent at the conclusion of the course.
Supersedes: PUAWER007B Manage an emergency control organisation (Feb 2020)
Course outcomes include
This course provides participants with the competency required to be a member of an Emergency Planning Committee (EPC).
This unit covers facilities as specified in AS3745 Planning for emergencies in facilities and AS4083 Planning for emergencies – Health care facilities.
- Initiate a system of emergency response planning
- Ensure emergency control organisation is in place
- Provide for initiation and control of initial emergency response
- Provide for post initial response activities
- Plan and implement emergency control organisation training
- Provide support in post response and recovery phase
Our website has a comprehensive range of information that will help you make an informed decision regarding the training we provide. Please refer to the Student Handbook for general information regarding your rights and responsibilities when we provide training to you.
Unique Student Identifier
If you are undertaking nationally recognised training you will need to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). It is free and easy for you to create your own USI online. By law, training organisations can only issue your certificate once they have received your USI. Please visit https://www.usi.gov.au/ to create your USI.