Nationally recognised Unit of Competency
- HLTSS00067 – Infection Control Skill Set (Transport & Logistics)
- HLTINFCOV001 – Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures
A nationally recognised Statement of Attainment will be emailed to participants deemed competent at the conclusion of the course.
Course outcomes include
- Hand hygiene and care of hand
- Use of personal protective equipment
- Handling of waste
- Enforcing clean and contaminated zones
- Limitation of contamination
- Surface cleaning
Individuals undertaking this course will be expected to complete both written and practical assessment tasks.
1. Some practical assessment tasks are required to be completed in the workplace.
2. The delivery mode of this course (Online pre-course work with face-to-face practical assessment) includes video assessment questions. Occasionally the student will be required to make a video of themselves, either verbally explaining or demonstrating the required assessment outcome. If you do not wish to complete the video assessment questions, please contact us to discuss an alternative mode of delivery.
Our website has a comprehensive range of information that will help you make an informed decision regarding the training we provide. Please refer to the Student Handbook for general information regarding your rights and responsibilities when we provide training to you.
Unique Student Identifier
If you are undertaking nationally recognised training you will need to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). It is free and easy for you to create your own USI online. By law, training organisations can only issue your certificate once they have received your USI. Please visit https://www.usi.gov.au/ to create your USI.